0% EMI With Credit Card
EMI Payment on Credit Card Terms and Conditions:
- As soon as you complete your purchase order on fairmart.com.bd, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself **. After 7-10 working days, your bank will convert this into EMI. Bank will convert your payment to EMI as per their timeline (Tentative timeline: 7 to 10 working days)
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
- If you do not receive an updated monthly bank statement reflecting your EMI transactions for the following month, please contact your card issuer bank for further assistance.
- For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of BDT 30,000 and your credit limit in your card is BDT 1,00,000 considering no other transaction done with the card, then your bank will block your credit limit by BDT 30,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be BDT 70,000. As and when you pay your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
- EMI facilities with the aforementioned Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.